Mautic is an open-source marketing automation platform that helps businesses create automated campaigns and better engage with their customers.
It enables users to track and measure their marketing efforts, from emails and website visitors to forms, events and more.
With Mautic, marketers can easily create campaigns and personalize content for their audiences. It also provides insights into customer behavior, allowing businesses to better understand and segment their audiences.
- Email Builder to create and send personalized emails
- Automation Builder to create automated campaigns
- Lead Scoring to prioritize leads based on their engagement with your content
- Social Monitoring to track and measure mentions of your brand
- Form Builder to create custom forms to capture leads
- Reporting to view insights into campaigns and customer behavior
- Segmentation to create segments of customers based on their behavior
- A/B testing to measure the impact of different content and campaigns
- Integration with other tools, such as Salesforce and Zapier
When installing Mautic on your hosting, it is important to make sure that you have the right type of hosting for your needs.
Generally, you will need a hosting account with PHP 7.2 or later, MySQL 5.6 or later, and Apache 2.4 or later.
Installing mautic.org on your hosting is a simple process. To get started, you will need to:
- Download the latest version of Mautic from the Mautic website.
- Extract the files from the .zip archive and upload them to the root directory of your hosting account.
- Create a database for Mautic and a database user with full permissions to access and modify it.
- Point your web browser to the Mautic installation page (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/mautic).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- After the installation is completed, you will be able to access the admin panel of Mautic through the URL http://yourdomain.com/mautic/s/login.
If you are unsure whether your hosting account meets the requirements for Mautic, you can contact your hosting provider for more information. Many shared hosting plans offer the necessary software and hardware for running Mautic, but you may need to upgrade to a VPS or dedicated server to get the best performance.